2022 Windermere Cup Shore Party
Windermere Cup Shore Party on Saturday, May 7th
Entertain your friends, family, and clients at this exclusive Windermere Shore Party where you'll enjoy prime viewing of the Windermere Cup races and Seattle Yacht Clubs Opening Day Boat Parade from the northeast shore of the Montlake Cut (next to the UW Waterfront Activities Center). Don't miss it! Come for all or part of the day!
Ticket includes a continental breakfast, lunch buffet, beverages (including beer and wine), and souvenirs. Space is limited. Tickets available on a first-come, first served basis. Advance purchase required.
When: Saturday, May 7th, from 9:00 a.m. - 2:00 p.m.
Tickets: Space is limited. Tickets available on a first-come, first served basis. Advance purchase required.
- Early Bird General Admission (tickets purchased before April 15th) - $70
- General Admission (tickets purchased after April 15th) - $80
- Children 5 - 14 years old - $37.50
- Children 5 and under are free
Location: NE Corner of Montlake Cut, near the UW Waterfront Activity Center
Directions and Parking:
- Located at the North shore of the Montlake Cut (East of Montlake Boulevard)
- Parking will be available at UW in lot E12 for $15
- Consider taking light rail or an UBER to the event. Use 3710 Montlake Blvd NE, Seattle, WA 98195 as your drop off address.
If you have questions, please contact Windermere Events Team at email@example.com.
NE Corner of the Montlake Cut at the ASUW old Canoe House (View)
3710 Montlake Boulevard NE
Seattle , WA 98105
|Kid Friendly: Yes!|
|Dog Friendly: No|
|Wheelchair Accessible: Yes!|